New Gearbox Sales
New Gearboxes from SUN LUNG GEAR WORKS CO
Established in 1960, SUN LUNG specializes in designing and manufacturing precision gears and gearboxes for plastic machines. SUN LUNG products have always been the quality of the global customer recognition, having distributed more than 50,000 gearboxes in the global market, to more than 30 countries in the world. SUN LUNG is a leader in innovation and energy efficiency. They offer a special processing technique for complex and diversified gear variations and all kinds of gear profile modifications. They are not only a CE and ISO 9001-certified company, but also the members of AGMA (American Gear Manufacturers Association) & TAMI (Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry).
Hard Chrome Solutions has a wide selection of new extruder and industrial gearboxes available, all at competitive prices. We are proud to offer quality equipment from prominent original manufacturers.
- Complete gearbox replacements, parts, repair & rebuild and emergency field service.
- Sophisticated engineering processes and standards with experience that includes rebuild and repair of more than 1,000 gearboxes from 90 brands
- Gearbox re-engineering and performance upgrades to maximize both durability and profitabilityv
- Reverse engineering to meet or exceed original specifications
- Dependable on-time delivery, every project, every time
- The leader in gearbox manufacturing with a full range of capacities
Our standard gearboxes are guaranteed to meet all requirements for your applications, including gear ratio, coupling size, and hydraulic system parameters.
- Carburized and hardened, ground single helical gearing
- Lead and profile modifications for efficiency and vibration free operation
- Spherical and cylindrical roller bearings for high efficiency
- Optimized gear geometry for noise and efficiency
- Common mounting dimensions to Mark II and Signature Series Units
- Welded steel housings (on most units)
- Fan cooling available to increase power ratings
- Single, double and triple reduction gearboxes
- Parallel Shaft Gearboxes from 3 – 5000 HP
- Sizes: 70S – 200S, 70D – 200D, 70T – 200T
- Ratios: 2.0:1 to 107.17:1
Hard Chrome Solutions employs German trained engineers and a team of highly specialized professionals who have undergone extensive training in order to design and build custom gearbox solutions that save you time and money while dramatically increasing your productivity. Our approach minimizes downtime yet produces highly efficient custom solutions that will stand the test of time.
Low Speed, High Torque – Parallel Shaft, Bevel and Planetary:
- Process gearboxes to 130,000 HP and metal twisting torques
- Metals, plastic and rubber production
- Sugar production
- Ore crushing and processing
Medium Speed, High Power – Parallel Shaft, Bevel and Planetary:
- Equipment Gearboxes to 15,000 HP with High Impact Loading
- Dredging operations, pumping units and cutter head drives
- Oil and gas fracking pumps
- Pulverizers, tunnel boring, crushers and mixers
- Conveyor drives
- Crane and dock operations
High Speed, High Power – Parallel Shaft and Planetary:
- Steam of Gas Turbine Driven Gearboxes 3,600 to 15,000 RPM Input
- Sugar and agricultural processing gearboxes
- Chemical and pump gearboxes
- Fracking pumps
Duplicate Custom Gearboxes:
We have catalogued engineering drawings for many existing gearbox systems, and we can reverse engineer as needed. If you have an old gearbox that just keeps on running, we can manufacture a new unit or new interchangeable components. Employing the most modern manufacturing tooling and materials enables us to build a unit that is more efficient and quieter than your existing gearbox.