Davis Standard Gearbox Repairs & Rebuild Service
Experienced Davis Standard GEARBOX REPAIR Specialists
Hard Chrome Solutions specializes in Davis Standard gearbox rebuilds, repairs, and redesigns. We have been in this business for over decades, and we've seen virtually every type of industrial gear challenge across a wide variety of markets and applications. We offer comprehensive turnkey solutions for all your gearing needs, and have the experience to know exactly what to recommend for your gearing application from small repairs to complete rebuilds. We also carry a wide selection of new extruder, and industrial gearboxes available at a competitive price. This equipment is from prominent original equipment manufacturers.
Davis Standard Gearbox Repairs: Even the OEMs come to us!
We repair, re-engineer and sometimes re-invent your Davis Standard gearbox with the latest engineering technology that makes it better than the original. Not one of our competitors has the Davis Standard gearbox repair capabilities you will find at Hard Chrome Solutions .
As the largest milling and turning center in the Northeast, we can handle up to 30 tons of repair capacity. You are welcome to come visit our 60,000 sq. ft. facility, view our gear cutting, grinding, and hard chrome plating equipment, and ask one of our 38 members why we don’t have any competition in our field. Even the OEMs come to us!
24hr Emergency Davis Standard Gearbox Repair & Rebuild
Our 24 hour emergency Davis Standard gearbox repair team will be dispatched to your location to evaluate the root cause of your machine failure. Our teams have vibration and testing tools on every truck to diagnose every part of your Davis Standard gearbox rebuild. Our specialists work two shifts, weekends, holidays, and nights so our shop can stay open 24/7, every day, 365 days a year.
About Davis-Standard Extruder Gearbox Repair
- Specializing in the manufacturing and supply of extrusion and converting systems for the plastics and rubber industries.
- Well-known for their innovative technologies, advanced equipment, and reliable customer support.
- Their product range includes blown film, cast film, sheet, foam, tubing, pipe, and profile extrusion.
- • Davis-Standard offers extruders, feedscrews, dies, air rings, screws, barrels, control systems, and downstream equipment.
- • Davis-Standard is an industry leader in cast film technology for diverse applications like food packaging, personal care markets, and stretch and cling films.
- • They have a deep understanding of multi-layer cast film structures and MDO, innovative dies, winders, high-efficiency cooling rolls, and superior control technology.
- • Their extruders and cast film extrusion equipment are highly reliable.
- • The cast films and cast embossed films produced on Davis-Standard cast film systems are renowned for their exceptional tensile strength and barrier properties.
- • Davis-Standard offers custom-designed industrial blow molding machinery for automotive and consumer product applications.
- • Their flexible and customized accumulator head blow molding systems, equipped with advanced hydraulic and electronic controls and state-of-the-art screw design, cater to both polyolefins and engineered thermoplastics.
- • Their blow molding technology maximizes productivity through shot consistency, precise cycle-to-cycle control, and effective parison control—features like spiral head technology for quick color changes and efficient wall distribution support cost-efficient operation.
- • Davis-Standard is a leader in elastomer extruders, for tires, automotive hoses, adhesives and sealants, recreational equipment, construction, and medical applications.
- • They offer comprehensive rubber and silicone technology solutions for rubber hose, gaskets, barrier products, silicone tubing, and weatherstrips.
- • Their extensive range of elastomer systems, including multipurpose, hot and cold feed, silicone, vacuum vented, pin barrel, and smooth barrel designs, ensures a specific solution for almost every elastomer application.
- • Davis-Standard's extrusion leadership extends to their comprehensive range of extruders, including single and twin-screw extruders.