Extruder Gearbox Repar, Rebuild & 24hr Emergency Services
Full-service Extruder Gearbox Services: Repairs, Rebuilds & Upgrades
Hard Chrome Solutions specializes in extruder gearbox repairs, rebuilds, and redesigns. With over six decades in this business, we've seen almost every type of extruder gear challenge across a wide variety of markets and applications. We offer comprehensive turnkey solutions for all your gearing needs, and have the experience to know exactly what to recommend for your gearing application from small repairs to complete rebuilds.
Our incredibly talented team of German trained engineers and dedicated professionals focus their unique skills to design your gear and extruder gearbox repairs, rebuilds, and upgrades that will exceed your current process loads. Our solutions usually result in rebuilt extruder gearboxes that are stronger, deliver higher torque & output, reduce downtime and save money on future repairs.
We repair, re-engineer and sometimes re-invent your gearing with the latest engineering technology that makes it better than the original.
Hard Chrome Solutions specializes in extruder gearbox repairs, including Flender, Flender Graffenstaden, Siemens, Davis Standard, Egan, Sterling, Krauss Maffei, Horsburgh & Scott, Falk. Henschel, TMAX. Mutax, NRM. Farrel, Banbury, Philadelphia Gear, Baker Perkins, Kissling, Henschel Durumax, Gloucester & MANY MORE.
- Single screw
- Twin screw
- Sophisticated engineering process and standards for rebuild or repair of thousands of extruder gearboxes from 90 brands
- Extremely cost effective alternatives to new equipment
- On-site evaluation, analysis and advice for optimized repair or rebuild
- Performance upgrades that meet or exceed your current process loads
Hard Chrome Solutions has over 20,000 SQ-FT of parts in our facility to quickly and affordably address virtually every type of aftermarket repair. We manufacture many of our parts in-house, enabling us to install and test your equipment without having the added expense and time required when dealing with third parties directly. While our competitors try to sell to a middle man service, we strive to eliminate the middle man, every unit is done on our premises from start to finish for reliability. NO waiting for overseas parts allows us to better serve our customers! The customer comes first, and is always right. This is why we have been so successful for over 60 years.
We also have new units available for FAST Emergency delivery include 100HP to 800HP units made from high quality materials and forgings. We have everything you require, in-house, and ready for manufacturing within 36 hours of your order being placed. We repair faster than ANYONE in the USA and Canada, and guarantee delivery within 36 hours, or your extruder gearbox is free with 36 months of parts and labor. With our Full Guarantee, if your products fails within 36 months we will remove it and pay to install a new machine! Every unit is bench tested, and ran for a six to eight hour cycle, using Mobil synthetic 600 grade quality oil as the test is in progress. We check for temperatures, vibration, and heat images before shipping back to your facility so we know every unit is up to standards or better!
Our team of experts have been trained in each brand. We rely on up to date technology, leading our future, and your equipment. We are sure Hard Chrome Solution will be the only call you will ever need to make, or your MONEY BACK!WHAT TO EXPECT
- Emergency Service Owner & President: answers all calls
- Sales Team: same-day response
- Pick-up: Same-day or next-day reponse
- Free estimates on all units; size will not matter
- Our mechanical team will tear down, inspect, and quote the next day when the unit arrives at our dock.
- All units will be fully cleaned, sandblasted, primed, epoxy-painted, and ready for shipping by the end of the week!
- All extruder gearboxes are fully overhauled by the owner and team members to ensure fully renewed quality.
- Rebuilt to last with only high-quality brands: Timken SKF & FAG bearings or German.
- Your serial & model will be logged in our database. We will email you after 24 months for any services if needed.
Extruder Gearbox Rebuild & Repair:
- Disassembly and reassembly
- Reverse engineering
- Gear manufacturing
- Gear box no-load spin testing
- Gear inspection
- Housing machining and re-boring
- Installation supervision
- Engineering analysis and gear box evaluations
- Non-destructive testing
Our full range of repair services includes:Emergency Breakdowns, Removal of Equipment, Installation and Start-up, Laser Alignment, Performance Testing, Fault Diagnostics, Gearbox Systems, Twin Extruders Repairs and Rebuilding and, Trouble Shooting. Our repair philosophy is simple: we repair your equipment to original factory specifications or industry standards. We do it in a timely fashion. And we do it right the first time. When you choose HARD CHROME SOLUTIONS for maintenance, service or repair, you can expect:
The extensive experience of our extruder gearboxes specialists ensures that every repair is done right the first time and that you get answers to questions and solutions to challenges that can help you avoid future failures down the road. Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
We provide unique quotes for every repair, complete with new unit pricing for comparison, digital photos, failure analysis and upgrade options. The quality and timeliness of our repairs combined with our extended limited warranty on any extruder gearbox repaired and installed by our field technicians guarantees a cost-effective solution.
Extruder Gearbox Repairs & Services Contact Form